Tuesday, November 30, 2010

random rant - interlude

UGHS so some BEEZY decides to take my spot... Although I've been following the mantra "early bird gets the worm" for my mAGIC, sCIENCE, rELIGION class so I can be one of the first (of 2) to get the outlet to plug my laptop in.

For the 1ST time today, I have lost... And normally--one of the laptop-users brings in one of those multi-outlet plugs, so we can ALL plug our laptops in. However, today it was not to be... ]=

And today happened to be a day where I stayed a bit later on my earlier class to talk w/the Professor after... to set up an 8:15 p.m. appointment for the next day (b/c I cannot make any of his office hours).

ANYwho... ughs this week? I just wish it were over. Not to sound like a hyper-emo HS kid, but seriously WISH IT WAS OVER.

Will be missing my bf's dad's 50th celebration this Sat for an Alpha Kappa Psi Banquet being hosted by my little's class (don't ask me to explain). Decisions, decisions. Dilemmas, dilemmas. Technically I said I'd go to the dinner, but I didn't know what day it was. Apparently it's been the 4th of Dec for 3 months now.

Shame on me then.

I've been more involved w/the Banquet--more "in-the-know", more "on-the-fringe" for the bday dinner. SO.

Idk what's going on.

Anywho, this was supposed to be a mini-rant about the beezy next to me in class.

So I'm out.

BACK TO CLASS.

No comments:

Post a Comment